Freedom of information

As part of the University of Strathclyde, any requests for general recorded information under Freedom of Information/Environmental Information legislation should be sent to

If you would like access to your own personal data, or to exercise other rights under data protection legislation, requests should be sent to

More information about accessing information at the University can be found on the University of Strathclyde website.